Here are some suggestions in finding the right one…
10 tips for finding the right speaker
Your speaker selection is one of the most important elements in a successful meeting. Selecting the right speaker for your meeting can be a daunting task, as speakers are available in every fee range and specialty topic. These tips will help to make your meeting a success.
1. Determine the needs of your audience
2. Establish your date, time and budget
3. Identify the type of speaker who will best match the needs of your audience
4. Locate your resources
5. Review your options and interview your speaker candidates
6. Select your speaker
7. Get it in writing
8. Work with your speaker
9. Set the stage
10. Evaluate the results Read more at www.speakers.com
I don’t know if this works, but it is worth a try right? My addition to this is that most people don’t want to give for nothing, I suggest offering something in exchange, like if I earn straight A’s will you give…. Or, give to my college fund and 20% will be given to the Red Cross etc… For more college planning help go to: www.collegelifeplanning.com
8 Tips to Building Your Own Scholarship
Thousands of students desperate to raise money for college are starting to use the Web to recruit donors. While most are getting little or no money, those who have succeeded say eight techniques can improve your chances of getting donations to your personal scholarship fund.
1. Choose the right Web site.
2. Include photos.
3. Give lots of details
5. Think like a donor.
6. Spread the word.
7. Keep your donors and your plea updated.
8. Show your gratitude and give back.Read more at www.usnews.com