Do you need a Guest Speaker?
Here are some suggestions in finding the right one…
10 tips for finding the right speaker
Your speaker selection is one of the most important elements in a successful meeting. Selecting the right speaker for your meeting can be a daunting task, as speakers are available in every fee range and specialty topic. These tips will help to make your meeting a success.
1. Determine the needs of your audience
2. Establish your date, time and budget
3. Identify the type of speaker who will best match the needs of your audience
4. Locate your resources
5. Review your options and interview your speaker candidates
6. Select your speaker
7. Get it in writing
8. Work with your speaker
9. Set the stage
10. Evaluate the results Read more at www.speakers.com