How Much Does Financial Aid Cover?
How much does financial aid cover? It depends on various factors as to how much does the financial aid cover. The university that you are going to, whether or not you have any scholarships, the number of hours that you are taking per semester, the institution that you are attending is in your State or any other State and the charger for each credit hour are all the factors that will determine how much will be covered. If you are a freshman, you can get financial aid for up to 18 credit hours…( Read More)
By: Marcel A Johnson | 22/11/2009
About Nathan and Joanna CornettWe are a from San Diego California, currently on a mission trip in Guatemala. Nathan has worked as a youth pastor, teen center director, college advisor, and now missionary. Joanna has worked at LaBahn's Landscape for 7 years in the field, sales, and as the Vice President, she started the Hispanic ministry at Foothills Church, and has worked in youth ministry, she is now working as a missionary. We are both passionate about youth, worship, and missions.
Nathan: President of CLP
- 'Vegetarian Resource Group' looks interesting! studentadvisor.com/scholarships via @StudentAdvisor 4 years ago
- This year, don't make any resolutions!! Make some goals. SMART goals. What is one of your goals for 2013? 4 years ago
- Want to get into Rochester? What does Meloria mean to you? 4 years ago
- What are you thankful for?? #thanksgiving 4 years ago
- I just entered to win a FREE registration for @SYMConference from @PhilBell wp.me/ppcai-102 #symc #stumin 4 years ago